Prices for almost all goods and services have/are continuing to rise, and our industry is no immune to it. We continue to compare average pricing for your products across the spectrum and update our pricing monthly.
Inflation remained stubbornly high in April 2023 after more than a year of rising interest rates. The Labor Department said Wednesday that consumer prices in April were 4.9% higher than a year ago, a slight slowdown from the 5% inflation rate in March. It was the smallest annual cost-of-living increase in two years.
We are still here, we aren’t going anywhere and we will do our best to keep our prices more than competitive.
Interesting Facts about the past 12 months:
- Fuel prices have increased +65.7%
- Egg prices have increased +49.1%
- Public Transportation prices have increased +23.8
- Coffee prices have increased +14.6%
- Energy prices have increased +13.1%
- Alcoholic Beverages prices have increased +4.5%
- Apparel prices have increased +3.6%